How betasolutions started their logo design journey
We are a small company with a big ambition to be the preferred "Specialists in Electronic Design" for hardware in New Zealand.
The market we operate in is business to business - i.e. we get contracts with other companies to develop their products for them. Although we do have some of our own products - we are not a consumer electronic company under this brand.
We are a small team with a lot of experience and knowledge of the latest industry technology trends.
Our key benefits to customers are:
- agility / speed to market - we allow companies to develop products faster
- industry trend knowledge - we allow companies to make better products
- partnering - we become a full outsourced R&D lab for companies that don't have in-house capability. This often is cheaper than those companies hiring a dedicated developer.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The logo must be credible to:
- Commercial Mangers / CEO's of Technology driven companies
- Tech savvy engineers
Looking to market to people who are looking to design high tech electronics from scratch or who are looking to conduct new product development such as modernisation.
The logo must contain the words "Beta Solutions".
We are looking for a modern and clean logo.
It could either be an improvement on our current logo or something entirely different. We will be using this new logo as the basis of our improved brand 'look and feel' - so it can use new colours etc - it doesn't have to follow the style of our existing logo or website.
The logo should aim to communicate some / all of the following themes:
- Energy - we are a vibrant young company who brings energy to every project we deal with.
- Agility - we work in many different ways to achieve results for the customer
- Innovative Company - cutting edge tech know-how
- Electronics Design
- Quality Services
The design should be:
- Eye catching
- Simple while being Distinct
- (ideally) Reversible logo