Babies have gadgets too, they just get to put most in their mouths. Moms and dads hunt around for the fun stuff, and we're going to point them to the best.
More Baby Things
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The site will start as a blog and slowly expand. At the start, it will be a product blog, appealing to moms and dads. Smart and clean is the look. Cartoony, fluffy, moms-only is out. Tag line will most likely be "Just what you need." It does not have to be worked into the logo. The delivered logo must be a vector format file, like Illustrator.
- Gender neutral colors, light/baby green as a base works great.
- Clean design. Few colors, relatively straight lines.
- Made for a white/light background.
- Appeal to both moms and dads.
- Think smart, as in smart babies, smart parents.
- Vector format file, like Illustrator.
- Gender-specific colors, no heavy pinks or blues.
- Mom-oriented logo
- Vertical design
- Alphabet blocks (too cliché)
- Designed for a dark background or a background with a gradient