Quick responses and went above and beyond. Thanks!
Very easy to work with and accommodated all my annoying edits.
Very creative design ideas. Nice variations of designs I like
- Ann d
Very responsive and quickly understood feedback. Highly recommend.
How jimmylE started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Not sure would want to see how the logo looks - Jeff Jinks Law (No Initials in logo!)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide independent, objective advice to client s regarding real estate, business, and elder law issues.
- see attachments we WANT to have intent of what the company does in the logo (see attachments from 99designs examples
Also see that we want two variations of the logo (one with a white background for stationary and another on the Dark Red Background) - see attachments and under Visual Style (Color Requirements)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Attorney & Law
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Dark Red - rgb(145, 0, 0) and Tan - rgb(226, 207, 170) This is mandatory
Also see that we want two variations of the logo (one with a white background for stationary and another on the Dark Red Background) - see attachments
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Evokes high end, traditional and established
Exhibits what they company does
Exhibits what they company does (upward movement)
Simple and elegant
Exhibits evidence of your brand's intent
Exhibits evidence of your brand's intent, simple and clean lines
- DO: Submit evidence of your brands intent
(Three attributes that we want our target audience to think of: Trust, Confidence, Ability, Established High-End Brand, Prestige.) Our mission statement is "We Defend Your Territory"
- a play on words for real estate,
- your legacy when it comes to estate planning law and
- elder law due to the clientele and what they will be leaving behind to their children.
Website Design For Reference of Brand (http://www.jeffjinkslaw.com)
- DON'T: Witness the appeal of featuring your name (no initials) The existing logo has nothing to do with law and is more related to my personal initials (see attachment). It does not reflect the nature of the current law firm - we multiple lawyers, managers, and staff.
- DO: Legal logo designs will color judgment - Want to keep similar colors and emphasize our lines of business. (see attachment of logo colors / dark red with tan) Again will rely on artist's judgement to have some type of dark red and tan color in logo.