How Redsilverstone started their logo design journey
We're a fresh start-up with the goal to be the "place to go" for the public to get info before using a lawyer. Our online service will provide 2 types of reports: 1 - verify a lawyer's background and 2 - court record (wins and losses). We're not attorneys or affiliated with any law firm.
Here's some additional information for your inspiration
* ESQ is short for Esquire (lawyer) + Query (inquiry/question) = ESQuery
* We are not lawyers nor are affiliated with lawyers
* We do not advise you or refer you to lawyers
* We just provide the facts that you can not easily find at an affordable price
* Trust but verify
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our customer is anybody who wants peace of mind before hiring an attorney. We want you trust your lawyer, but verify his or her credentials first. Check with ESQuery BEFORE consulting with your attorney.
So the client who walks into the lawyer's office does not have to ask the lawyer questions about his background & court record, ESQuery provides the info that the public would never personally ask a lawyer or is intimidated or shy to ask. Just tell the lawyer he/she has been checked out with ESQuery! Now that they have completed their ESQuery they can feel re-assured and comfortable to take the next step with the lawyer.
* Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
* No cartoons or mascots
* Not sure of color scheme - be creative and capture the tone of the site
* Clean and simple
* The letters "ESQ" should stand out: upper case, bold, different color, etc.
* Interested in stand alone letters and also icon in logo
* Perhaps an industry related icon