GIU-Design is a great artist and very nice and convenient to work with.
How Alpine Vet Clinic started their logo design journey
We are having a new sign made for the front of the building of our small animal veterinary practice and need a new logo
Alpine Animal Hospital
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a small animal veterinary practice in northern california. We primarily see dogs and cats. We are trying to update the look of our building and attract new clients. We need a sign that is easy to read from the road, identifies the clinic, and attracts potential clients to our practice.
- Item 1...Alpine Animal Hospital (name of clinic)
- Easy to Read
- Looks like a Veterinary Hospital
- Eye Catching
- Makes the clinic look vibrant and open for buisness
- vector format
- Needs to look good on a tan colored building. Not a tan sign itself, but something that will look good against it.. Sign company currently plans to make sign out of wood
- owner would like to see some design choices with trees involved.
- while animals are good, nothing too cartoonish, if you use an animall, use one that looks like a professional, doctors office.
- Something hard to read is not going to work