Revolv leads the design and development of next-generation user interface's and applications for a modern landscape of screens and devices.
In other words, it's our job to find new ways to interact with our ever-changing digital world, designing and building new applications and their interface controls, bringing them together to fulfill the next level of usability, branding and mobility. Revolv designs interactions for touch-screen large and small, high-impact branded applications, and solutions that reach from mobile to desktop and across the web.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Revolv reaches corporate and design firms requiring expressive software on mobile, desktop and the web. Groups seeking high-impact, branded and efficient applications and web-service UI's. Target clients are younger business men and women, in their 20's & 30's, energetic with a spirit of innovation and a hope to impact their industries through their software and products.
This project will define the branding for Revolv Studios now and into the future. Following are a few thoughts & objectives for the logo:
* unique and memorable, but must be readable
* balance of clear & simple with edgy & digital
* must have a vector basis (incl illustrator file) - look good as a silhouette
* a fitting color scheme, prefer to be kept with in 2-tones (not a full color wheel)
* keep the swooshes to a minimum, or at least not cliche
* possible de-emphasis on 'Studios'
* possible fitted variations for long rectangle and square regions