Love the design, very creative and showcased the purpose of the work that I do and also me. Very helpful person and always eager to make the changes that I suggested. Would work with this designer again.
Eeshu was so great to work with and responsive to changes with the design! This was a great experience for us.
- Beautiful Design
This designer really did create beautiful designs and was also prompt to respond and provide any requested changes. Nothing could have been improved in this instance.
great designer. He's with you until you are happy and get what you want. I recommend.
Great service. fast response
How 1mhfit1 started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
1 Million Healthy for Life.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
1MH Fitness is here to transform a Million lives for the better by helping build lasting habits of fitness and diet. Improving lives by focusing on functional fitness, mobility and teaching the rules and benefits of a healthy diet and lifestyle. The target audience are working men and women from their mid twenties to fifties that have leading sedentary lifestyles, working behind desks for 8 hours a day (corporate America).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
A few notes to help build an idea for the logo.
1. a minimalist and abstract logo
2. Avoid silhouettes of muscles or musclemen/women
3. A concept that will depict connectedness across the world (eg: the flower of life, the fibonacci symbol, the flag of the earth, the hand of god, etc)
4. The initials 1MH may be used to as a the logo, but not mandatory.
5. The slogan is not mandatory.
6. the gym is a safe haven for people to be comfortable enough in their own skin and focus on continuous improvement (kaizen).
7. Phase 1 of the company is to set up a Place of Workout and phase 2 is to focus on expansion through corporate wellness programs and helping out corporate America regain the health and fitness that it has lost.
8. Design should look good on merchandise (T-shirts, mugs, stickers etc)