UD_Pro was wonderful to work with. They came up with a great design, were very easy to work with, and always responded in a timely manner. Thank you!
How Gelform started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Kanban for WordPress
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Kanban for WordPress is a premium WordPress plugin. It embeds a Kanban board on your WordPress admin for project management, CRM, tracking sales, and more. The target audience is WordPress freelancers, teams and small businesses with a WordPress site. Our biggest competitor is Trello.com.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
Bold, colorful, friendly. The design should be interesting, compelling without being distracting. The design should emphasize the product.
Design should *not* be Asian- or Japanese-themed, even though Kanban is a Japanese word.
Elements to include in the landing page
The homepage should include (but is not limited to) the following sections:
* A product screenshot/video demo
* Call to action to download or shop the add-ons
* Use cases (Kanban boards can be used for project management, tracking sales, as an editorial calendar, managing new hires and more)
* Simple style guide (logos and colors) here: https://kanbanwp.com/assets/
* We will provide screenshots of the product. Just ask.
* You will only use free and/or public fonts (e.g. common font like "Arial" or free-for-commercial-use Google font).
* If you need stock photos, please choose from stockunlimited.com (we have an account). Otherwise you will provide a link to where we can purchase the stock photos.