Great initial design and fantastic work on the follow-up project. Paid fantastic attention to detail with the brief and was very patient in dealing with the requested amendments (these were all issues from our side).
How ornad started their infographic journey
Who are you known as?
Rock Star Leaders
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Story to tell in the infographic
This graphic will represent the core concept within our new book: "BEFORE YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD, Thinking on Your Feet in When it Matters." The main idea is that when thrown a curveball or surprised by a question during a conversation, this graphic represents the steps to follow in order to respond. The steps are:
Pause, and Apply CPR.
Pause. Clarify. Process. Respond.
PAUSE – Stop talking. Listen. Grasp the situation.
C – Clarify the question or issue. Understand the root of the question and the real concern behind the words.
P – Process the information and put it all together for a clear, compelling and organized response.
R – Respond with confidence, likeability, and poise that will help you build a connection, gain trust and move forward in the best way possible.
Data to include in the infographic
Elements to include in the infographic
Some concepts and ideas:
- The Pause and Apply CPR formula is a linear formula (each follows the previous step)
- Use the CPR acronym to imply that we are bringing new life to a conversation or difficult discussion.
- The graphic should represent the concept/steps to respond, as the Food Pyramid graphic represents the concept of what to eat (although that pyramid design is not appropriate for our model as our model is linear)
- Will be using the graphic throughout a book, PPT slides, training materials, handouts
- Would like to be able to break down graphic into components when discussing each part