We want to design a poster that will be printed in 8.5x11" to encourage employees in an office to sign up for a health and wellness platform that also focus on creating more community in the workplace. We have attached some example of movie-style posters that give some examples.
Here are some details to work with:
1. Specific Idea for this contest:
TITLE for the poster:
- 'We're only as WEAK as our STRONGEST link’
- 6 people standing next to and behind each other, in the form of a V like superheroes. Half of each of their clothes are normal business attire, half are OUR Ikkuma SuperHero Characters (see attached style for our characters). They are linking arms. The angle looking at them should be slightly above... 30 degrees looking down. The background should be plain using one of our colors, potentially with a white to solid color gradient (center out)
- Movie poster type of feel. have attached 8 examples
3. Design principles
- color scheme: keep in mind our Ikkuma colours as a base... color codes: green (#58c83c) blue (#0076c2) and white
- typeface: all caps, sans serif, fun'ish, similar height and width - https://designmodo.com/sans-serif-webfonts/ - BOLD FACE versions of the following: Halis Grotesque, Nexa, Brandon Grotesque, are good examples
- the end-in-mind is to get people want to sign up for a platform
- what are some elements relevant to Ikkuma... wellness, community, belonging, healthy, connections, social bonds
- tone: light, quirky and funny
- on the posters, we need room to input our clients logo and a small amount of space to be able to add in a couple lines of text that we edit for each company
- we will also have 'IKKUMA LIFE will help you FIND YOUR SUPERHUMAN… starting on #date#'
- incorporate IKKUMA LIFE logo on the top left or bottom right