sandyut ran a flash animation contest and chose a winning design they loved.
Create a 50 sec (approx) flash opener for my website to sync with a pre-recorded soundtrack.
I posted this project a couple of weeks ago as my first, and only gave 5 days, which was obviously a mistake. I hope that with the increased payment and longer duration, more designers will submit entries.
I teach people how to profit from eBay the right way (most eBay advice is wrong). The audio is a parody of movie trailer voiceovers, adapted for my business of eBay training. You'll understand when you listen to it.
Audio can be downloaded from: http://www.andrewlock.com/trailervo.mp3
Images can be downloaded from: http://www.andrewlock.com/images.zip
I want to leave the creativity completely up to you, the only points to note are:
1. I suspect that you cannot use the eBay logo (it's trademarked). You can of course use eBay colors and their stars etc if that helps. I'm not sure on the legal aspects of the logo within a flash project, so if you know, please let me know.
2. The design should lean towards being minimalist rather than 'wild' with lots of things happening. The point is, I want the images to enhance the voiceover, not detract from it.
3. You do not have to use the images I've supplied, they are there if you feel they help.
4. Above all, this is COMEDY. The flash animation should emphasize that this is 'over the top', even if it is inherently making a serious point that many eBay sellers give up because of the bad advice they've received / read / been taught.
5. My website may help fill you in on what I do, and why: http://www.andrewlock.com
6. The movie size should be whatever is standard for web page flash openers, but bear in mind that I will need to have the animation converted to video at some point, so that means it needs to look good at 720x480 (video res). It doesn't need to be 720x480, it can be any dimension, as long as it can be resized to 720x480 for including it on a future video.
7. If you prefer to create this project in After Effects, that is also fine.