Hula Dance Australia
Hi, I’m Masako Millar and I’m a dancer at the Heilani Polynesian School of Arts in Logan, Australia, and also the Halau o Ka Manu Hula Le’a in Yokohama, Japan.
I built a simple web site to help other dancers like me to get the products they need to look, sound and feel great when they dance. I bring Hawaiian, Tahitian, Maori and Samoan implements and costume accessories to them, from my wonderful suppliers in Hawaii.
Now I want to start selling jewellry and other goods on my site, but the big suppliers seem to think I'm too small... I need to show them that I may be small, but I'm highly organised and super professional. I need to show them that I'm special, and that's where I need your help.
I have the skills and the capacity to become wildly successful, but I need my web site to look fantastic to enable me to achieve this. Can you help me?
- Polynesian dancers, and people who are interested in Polynesian culture
- Lovers of jewellery and fashion
- Active, special girls and ladies who know what they want from life
- Polynesian dance goods manufacturers
- Jewellery wholesalers
- Fashion-minded clothing houses
What we want :
- a simple, clean design
- nature, the sea
- a bright, refreshing feeling
- the colours in our logo, which we paid for and want to keep (they're on our business cards too)
- easier for customers to scroll through our goods. The product listings are very linear at the moment and not very compelling
- customers to go "Wow! This site is cool!" We want the whole site to make it super-easy for customers to buy
- suppliers to go "Wow! We should sell our stuff through these guys!" We want the whole site to make it a no-brainer for suppliers to approve us on-selling their goods
- EASY to update our product listings and content !
What we don't want :
- too elegant
- too casual
- HARD to update our product listings and content !