Thanks for your work. I'm pleased with the final result.
BRILLIANT artist with the BEST attitude. Working with Yokunen has made designing projects actually fun again. Her attentiveness to every little detail and willingness to work until you reach your perfect result, makes the process easy and enjoyable. She's highly responsive and will go the extra mile. My list of compliments could go on and on...in short...she's a creative genius with an one-of-a-kind work ethic.
Excellent service and character work is outstanding.
- Ahhh Deas
How ksullivan 1 started their character or mascot journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We're an innovative financial company with a unique, modern, fun & friendly brand. Our target audience is 25-34 year olds.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for a zebra mascot/character! Ideally this character will last with our brand for years to come. We're looking for something distinguishable that can be recognized & remembered in the future. Maybe this zebra isn't actually a zebra? We are open to different ways or concepts of exploring this "zebra". Some pointers:
- The zebra must be easily distinguishable - so it should have something about it that makes it easily recognizable from a standard zebra illustration
- Our brand look/feel is fairly simplistic & clean, so the zebra design shouldn't be overly complex or overly detailed
- The zebra will be used in various marketing & branding materials, so we may eventually bring it to life with animated videos
- Do not go the obvious route
- Looking for a more organic or rounded shape to convey friendliness & warmth.
Think outside the box! We really want to find a concept that has a consumer talking & more importantly, remembering this mascot.