We are looking for a new design for our food trucks that operate on the Marine base in Miramar (San Diego, CA). We want something bold, sleek, and badass, a design that would speak to a Marine and make them want to eat at our food trucks.
A couple of concepts we have that you could iterate on:
Concept # 1. The Marines colors are Scarlet and Gold. I'd love to see a design where the truck was wrapped in a beautiful scarlet color with the lettering/logo in gold, maybe in a nice, large script font.
Concept # 2. I also think it could be good to use camouflage. Possibly have the truck fully wrapped in a camo design.
Concept #3. On the other hand, we're also considering incorporating some design elements that are representative of San Diego. possibly using the san diego skyline or other San Diego icons (balboa park tower, beaches, Coronado bridge, etc)
A few things that should definitely be included in concepts #1 and #2:
- "Semper Fi" this is the motto for Marines and we definitely want it featured prominently. We may even want to name these trucks "Semper Fi Food Trucks"
- "Faithfully serving those who serve" Semper Fi means "Always Faithful" so we want to use this slogan to represent our purpose of always being there to serve our military customers
- less prominently: "a Moody's Food Trucks project"
- contact info: moodysfoodtrucks.com 619-262-0773 firstname.lastname@example.org
- EGA (eagle, globe, anchor) this is the logo of the Marines and I think this should be used very subtly, possibly in a monochrome silhouette in the backround.
- NOTHING CHEESY. Of course this is subjective, but use your descretion and avoid using any cheesy images or fonts. The vibe should be STRENGTH, BADASS, SLEEK & PROFESSIONAL
If you're working on concept #3:
- we will stick with our regular company name "Moodys Food Trucks"
-contact info: moodysfoodtrucks.com 619-262-0773 email@example.com
- Also NOTHING CHEESY. Of course this is subjective, but use your descretion and avoid using any cheesy images or fonts. Vibe should be FUN, PROFESSIONAL, CLEAN
Obviously, we don't have one cohesive direction for you, but rather a few ideas that we'd like to see fleshed out. Use your creativity and imagination to bring them to life how you see fit. Feel free to pick just one concept to work on or all of them. As the continues we'll have a better idea which one of them is speaking to us and be able to narrow it down.
The complete design will require all 4 sides of the food truck. I will upload the Blueline Ai files to use as your template for each side. I've also included variations of our logo