A fairly new company in an industry known for ugly marketing and websites. Most of the designs and sites of the emergency prepardness world are too ugly, unusable and too focused on a doomsday approach as opposed to positive preparedness. We aim to monopolize the market with simple layout and sexy designs.
Our core branding focuses around the attached:
1. READY Logo (Logo_Desktop.png)
2. World War II style marketing and design. Simple, sleek, powerful.
3. Our core colors are red, white and blue (also grey, off-white)
THE UMBRELLA SHOULD NOT BE A PART OF THIS EFFORT.
Intended to be placed on retail products in the store and online. See our website http://www.preparetoday.com for more information about us, product and audience. Call or email with questions. We have a huge list of design needs.
We need a "seal of approval" that we can put on our products in the store (sticker) and online (digitally).
1. Something that looks like a patch, almost a boy scout patch
2. ROUND with stitched (looking) around the edges, and 3 dimensional
3. Probably includes our LOGO (logo_desktop.png) in the middle (for brand recognition).
4. Words "Seal of Approval" somewhere
5. Words "PrepareToday.com"
This will go on a select group of products that we highly recommend. Something people SEE and KNOW right away that this is from READY and it's a product you can't live without and should buy above all other products. Our seal is the highest level of approval/authority for purchasing choices in the emergency products arena - this seal should reflect that highest quality.
"Logo Desktop" is our official logo. The UMBRELLA SHOULD HAVE NO PART OF THIS DESIGN. IT WAS ORIGINALLY INCLUDED TO SHOW THE BLUE COLOR ONLY.