I've attached my current pieces for reference. I would like something sophisticated. Currently, my accent colour is grey. I will need a version in white to be used on dark backgrounds and a black/Grey to be used against light backgrounds. I do not want the brokerage information in the logo/design please.
Good morning and congratulaitons! I'm very much looking forward to working with you! I need to provide you with some details for the design of the pieces.
1. Please change the font from the existing logo and use the same font that is in my name on my business card for all of the pieces including my logo
2. Please make one logo in Greys & Black
3.Please make another logo in White for dark backgrounds
1.Please use a gradient grey in my business card and follow the current design and use the current font.
2 .On the front of the card, instead of my name being in the gradient grey insert the white version of the logo.
3. In the white space on the front of the card insert my phone number in large font.
4. Front of card, bottom grey section, please insert EvelynLacerda.com (Please capitalize the first letter of my first and last name with the rest of my name to be lower case).
5. Format the back of my card the same as it is currently.
6. In the white sections please have the following:
Evelyn Lacerda, Broker
7. I'm going to send you graphics for my awards that I would also like included on the back.
8. I will send you the Re/Max logo that I will need to replace the current Keller Williams logo to go in the bottom grey at the bottom of the card.
9.Beside the Re/Max Logo on the back of the card (in they bottom grey strip) it should say:
Re/Max Realty Specialists Inc., Brokerage
Independently Owned and Operated (very small font)
(Please use existing KW brokerage info on back of card as a guide.)
10. Could you please add the following award logos on the back in this order from left to right: Hall of Fame, Platinum, 100%, Executive.
1. Please make the banner a gradient grey but follow a similar format with similar info but include the new logo.
Social Media Banners
Keeping in mind the feel of the other pieces but please feel free to be creative.