Very happy with the logo concept, it gives us a nice base logo from which we can expand our various sub themes.
How alex2x started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Shah Family Foundation
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Shah Family Foundation is a philanthropic organization which issues grants in support of programs in education, healthcare and the community in Boston. Our funding focus is primarily in Boston, or in institutions that are based locally. We look for programs that deeply impact citizens and students with the deepest needs in the city of Boston and are particularly interested in programs where the notions of education/healthcare and community overlap.
Some programs that we currently support include:
- Transformation of the food program in Boston Public Schools to bring local cooking into the schools and provide fresh, delicious meals to every student
- Daily Table, which is focused Food Access for the underserved population of Boston
- i2, which is a STEM initiative in schools to help transform the way kids learn and to unleash their areas of passion in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
- OpenAg - an MIT-based foundation that is open-sourcing farming in vertical environments and supporting complimentary STEM programming in schools
- OpenNotes - a healthcare organization that advocates for patient access to their data and patient involvement in their care
- ChengTsui Center - an integrative medicine initiative in a Harvard Medical School teaching hospital, which supports a method of care that includes evidence based, alternative medicine.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- We like the colors navy blue and lime(ish) green
- We believe that compassion and love are as important as analytical research and monetary gifts in successfully supporting our grantees
- We want the identity to feel substantial, classic and lasting, but also be accessible
- We do not want it to play specifically to kids, food or healthcare, as the programs that we support combine these things and address the needs of individuals from 0-100 years old.