We use concepts derived from psychology and neuroscience science in our work and follow evidence based practices. Inner wellbeing/health and authenticity are core to the development and coaching work. I'm looking for a good balance between the wellbeing/feminine and science/masculine is aesthetic.
I am open to simple yet interesting typography that will allow the name to breathe- however, I welcome any challenges to this too.
Regarding colour and motifs- clean and simple so that it can be used/broken down to differentiate the [future] products and services on a websites. I have included vectors and motifs that I like in terms of clean, modern styles.
- the name encapsulates the essence of creating/designing the future and would like this to be evident in the design somehow
- clean and modern (not fussy) balanced with 'Shoreditch-style' (east London) cool
-simple colour palette (I have offered suggestions in the attachments)
- memorable iconography/vectors if used
**Please Avoid **
- please avoid similar branding of the global consulting firms (KPMG, Deloitte, PWC, Accenture E&Y etc etc)
- not too corporate-y or overly serious as this is about change and getting comfortable with your capacity to reinvent and change
Nothing that feels like an IT or old school consulting firm
I have gathered fonts and typography examples I like and left notes against some of the pins about what I like (and the the extent to which). https://www.pinterest.co.uk/sjohal7…by-design/