TITLE: Single in the City
AUTHOR NAME: Laura Bilotta
DIMENSIONS: 6" x 9"
BOOK SUBJECT MATTER:
This book's purpose is to help people get through the first steps of a relationship without being pressured into anything that you don't want to do. It tells you that you shouldn't settle for anything less than what you deserve.
Attaching the table of contents to better describe what could be designed.
1. Thou shall pick someone with whom you can have a strong friendship and will treat you with respect.
2. Thou shall leave your baggage in the past.
3. Thou shall be happy and content with yourself before you start dating.
4. Thou shall treat others the way you expect to be treated.
5. Thou shall have sex when and only when you are ready.
6. Thou shall not judge on superficiality.
7. Thou shall be honest with your feelings and avoid stringing people along.
8. Thou shall not force yourself or be forced into marriage.
9. Thou shall accept each date as a life experience rather than a waste of time.
10. Thou shall learn from each of our past relationships and try to make better choices for ourselves (avoid making the same mistakes over and over again).