Alex_82 did a great job with putting my book cover together. He was good with communication and providing the necessary files I needed.
How Next Century Pub started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
Next Century Publishing
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
NCP is a full service publishing company. We produce, market and sell fiction and non-fiction books to the mass market.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Author: Charles Walts & Tommye White
Title: Rest In Peace
Subtitle: A Planning Guide for the Inevitable
Book size: 5.5 x 8.5
Dimensions: 11.6226 x 8.75
**DESIGN INFO ONLY - NOT TO BE USED ON BOOK COVER ITSELF**
“Rest in Peace is a pre-death planning guide. It is a manual written to help you plan and prepare for the end of your life or the death of someone for whom you may need to attend to their end-of-life affairs. Rest in Peace is also a valuable repository of information about death care services and the things that must be done following the death of a loved one, especially a spouse or significant other.”
GENERAL DESIGN NOTES:
- We need front and rear cover designed.
- Attaching a graphic of our barcode area formatting for placement on the rear cover design.
- At contest end NCP will require the layered PSD file so that our designers can set up the print ready file
for our chosen print vendor.
- Designers please design full cover, front and rear.
- Please do your design work in CMYK mode!
- We will need all fonts that are used in the winning design to build the actual print file.