Relic 88 provided a lot of various designs. The design that won the contest was one that was provided later in the contest. Relic 88 also showed a lot of patience with my changes and has been great to work with.
How Next Century Pub started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
Next Century Publishing
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
NCP is a full service publishing company. We produce, market and sell fiction and non-fiction books to the mass market.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
TITLE: After The Storm
SUBTITLE: Breaking the Cycle of Abuse with Conviction, Connection and Compassion
AUTHOR NAME: Ava St. Pierre with Shereé Cogburn
DIMENSIONS: 6" x 9"
BOOK SUBJECT MATTER:
A true story of love, faith, courage and renewal, After The Storm is a compelling account of triumph over adversity and breaking the cycles of a wounded past. Former Beauty Queen Ava ST. Pierre speaks candidly about her adversities through a childhood filled with mental illness, homelessness, child abuse, and alcoholism. As an adult, these cycles continued to haunt her until she found the courage to break free and find true happiness. Torn between a deep love for her parents and baby brother and the need to find freedom, Ava shows that perseverance and faith in God, and a determined heart can bring you through your own storm. From daughter to mother to pageant contestant to big game outfitter and owner, After The Storm helps the reader find their own emotional healing.
GENERAL DESIGN NOTES:
- We need front and rear cover designed.
- Attaching a graphic of our barcode area formatting for placement on the rear cover design.
- At contest end NCP will require the layered PSD file so that our designers can set up the print ready file for our chosen print vendor.
- Designers please design full cover, front and rear.
- Please do your design work in CMYK mode!
- We will need all fonts that are used in the winning design to build the actual print file.