Very fine design style, spot on to requirements from day 1, open and agile to changes and great communication. Highly recommended!
- Lans Flare
Great work - thanks for your help.
- Eric Moeller
Bestari is great. I appreciate the work and the results are wonderful
- Živko Gvozdenović
Stunning work! Nothing I asked was to much for this designer. Great quality work and very easy to work with.
Takes initiative and comes up with great ideas, highly recommended!
How i2ipublishers started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Real Estate & Mortgage
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Make "published authors" into best selling published authors. In this case I'll be working with multiple real estate investment professionals from Austin Tx looking to secure more funding/investors.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I need a book design related to investing in real estate in Austin Tx. The 10-12 real estate professionals who will each contribute a chapter in the book include (but not be limited to)
* a developer of multi family residential units looking for more investors to create more projects for
* the construction company he hires to build the units
* interior designers to design the home
* architects (one or more)
* real estate agents (one or more)
* survey company for building purposes
* lawyers to draw documents up for the transaction
* accounting firm used to handle financial related numbers to the transaction
The goal of the book is to entice the reader to want to invest with the developer for his real estate projects in Austin Tx.
* Images of Austin, not mine but actual or likeness should be included on cover. Perhaps a collage of some or all of the images or one image or a likeness of one, some or all images combined.
* All retail royalties will go to a local charity
* Design should accommodate CreateSpace.com requirements
* allow for spine with option to delete spine text in case # of pages does not allow proper spine text formatting
* see attachment, "CreateSpace specs" starting at page 53