How Price Protectr started their banner ad journey
Price Protectr is a cutting-edge, consumer-facing website that helps people save money. We're looking for a client-oriented designer who is only satisfied with the best. Excellent communication skills are a must. Timing is critical.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a full set of standard, non-flash, non-animated banners of the following sizes:
Most important one
IAB standard small rectangle:
728x90, 300x250, 160x600 and 180x150
NOTE: IAB and UAP use WIDTH first. There has been some confusion.
- Banner should look sophisticated.
- Banner should use the existing color scheme at the current website, but be easily modified (as we are going through a redesign).- Preferred color schemes: Dark grey (almost black), gold or dark yellow, earth-tone green; green, yellow, white; brown, gold, black; orange, yellow, black.
- Banner entries should have one with and one without the current mascot (Lowlo the owl) . Here's the link to the existing mascot. http://www.flickr.com/photos/107096…578047546/
- Entries should include the following text:- "Price Protectr"
- "Your shopping companion"
- "Let us help you get money back and save!"
- Some sort of call to action: "Click to find out how!" "No membership required! Don't miss out on the savings..."- Here is a link to a new draft home page. PLEASE DO NOT BASE THE BANNER DESIGN ON
THIS DRAFT HOME PAGE. We provide it only for your reference as to a
possible direction we may go in design of the site.
- These should not look like "typical" banner ads.
- Not too serious, but not comical either.
- No more than two fonts.
- No more than three colors.