I need a design that I can use on a few marketing products that I am planning to get printed over the next few weeks. The first product is a bi-fold brochure as described below but I will be applying common design elements to other future products.
Home to Home Advisory Services
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
My company is an eldercare advisory business, specializing in helping families plan for lifestyle and living environment changes as the elder approaches their senior retirement years. My website is http://www.home-to-home.ca
I'd like to create a new bi-fold brochure that stands out from the multitudes of brochures that people see in medical offices, brochure racks in hospitals etc. Something that exudes positive but yet calming energy.
- Pantone 7460 is the main colour of my logo and I would like some of this colour to also appear on the marketing tools.
- My logo must be displayed, as well as my company name and contact info. All of this can be obtained on my website at http://www.home-to-home.ca
- The template must be created in a software that I can use going forward to make edits - therefore it must be in either Microsoft Word, Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign.
- The front flap and first inside flap should contain most of the design elements as that is what people see first. The inside three panels will mostly be text describing my services.
- The bookmark should contain design elements that I can easily copy over to another marketing product such as a postcard. I believe in consistency of branding and I want all my future marketing products to have the same look and feel.
You also don't need to worry about text. I will write all the text; I just need the design and the template that I can easily insert text into.