Bottle design has 2 parts. The bottle itself and the lid.
The bottle needs to be unique, powerful, and eye catching. Your source of inspiration will be the whiskey bottle. Inspiration files have been attached. We want a saffron bottle that looks classy and professional. We don’t want the bottle to look cheap. The bottle is holding one of the most expensive foods in the world. So it should look sophisticated and stylish. The design should be luxury, rich, and powerful.
Important things to remember:
- Saffron is not liquid, it is a spice. It can not be poured. It is usually taken out of the bottle with hand or a tweezer. Unlike a whiskey bottle where the top of the bottle could be thin, the saffron bottle must have a wide top so that the 2 fingers can enter the bottle and take the saffron out.
- The bottle should not have a neck
- The lid design is as important as the bottle itself.
- The text ( Empire Saffron ) is the only thing that should be on the bottle. The text could be in gold, silver, or any colour you see fit. Engraving designs are also welcomed. Short abbreviation of Empire Saffron such as ES is also welcomed.
- The Lid design is extremely important. Just as much as the bottle itself. Take the whiskey bottle’s top as inspiration as well. It should look stylish.
- Be careful, Saffron spice should not be exposed to air so the lid needs to be tightened around the neck of the bottle as best as possible.
what to avoid:
- Obvious copying of other saffron bottles, will automatically be disqualified. The bottle should bear NO resemblance to the generic bottles that are available on the market.
- Please take Whiskey bottles as inspiration for your design. We expect