Fantastic service, very quick turnaround and super easy to work with.
How y9 started their 3d journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our product is a 3D poop emoji personalized to resemble the current US president. It's a fusion of poop and Trump. Trump Turd is a quest to give people around the world who stand against this man an outlet for political expression - a way to declare their feelings about him clearly and simply.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We would like to design a 3D poop emoji that will be molded into a squishy that can be placed on a desk, a car's dashboard, or on the ground to step on.
The deliverable must be in the form of 3D files, with call-outs for color wherever necessary. I will be in China in a few weeks and will manufacture the winning design.
1. The design must specify shape and appearance from all perspectives (front/back/side)
2. Please explore using an orangish skin tone toward the top of the poop emoji where the characters head is shown. The base of the poop can be more poop colored (brownish).
3. The hair on top of the poop should be styled to resemble Trump's hair.
4. The finished design should be clearly recognizable as Trump, but also as a pile of poop.
5. The design must be mold-ready - meaning that it will need to be removed from the squishy mold, so the design must facilitate that.
6. I'm not sure if there's a way to integrate trumps face into the poop. I'd like to explore this if possible, but I'm also open to simply having eyes on the poop, and plopping on some blonde Trump hair at the top.
7. If you can add arms with a finger that points the way Trump does, that's great, but not required. Just make sure the hands are very small so they resemble his.
8. We need the design to be easy to manufacture at a low cost. This means that simpler shapes and fewer colors may be an advantage.
Please note that the United States of America allows for political speech, and for lampooning of political leaders in any shape or form. This project is a declaration of this freedom.
We want the resulting design to be iconic and memorable - it must be easy to identify, and cause a bit of a laugh when people see it - it should be a conversation starter.