INVITATION TO CLIENT EVENT
- Last feedback - Wed, 21 Apr 2010 05:38:44 +0000
- Feedback 30%
- Refunds - 1
- The contest was open to all designers
- Selected a winner
- The contest holder awarded a winner
Congratulations to the winner, breadbox.me!
- Brief Overview
- Our firm advises individuals and businesses on legal matters affecting their financial interests. Our advice ranges from advising on and documenting banking and business transactions to representing clients in litigation in state and federal courts, including trials and appeals. Our experience enables us to advise you in a timely, efficient manner.
- Brand Name
Folawn Alterman & Richardson LLP
- Target Audience
- We need an invitation for a client event. It will also be used as a shell for other events in the future (a lawyer’s event). This will be seen by current law firm clients as well as outside lawyers and colleagues that we know and work with.
- This should not be the typical “legal” invite (boring). I want it to be inviting and make you want to attend. Attached is an example of an invitation from another law firm. This is a good example of how it should be feminine but not girly. I also included some other graphics that I like. These should not be the graphics used but give a good frame of reference. It is alright if it has an Asian accent but should not be overwhelmingly Asian. I would prefer if it is just clean and modern vs. Asian but that is a difficult balance with graphics. I also included my standard thank you cards to give you an idea of the current branded items (very plain). Please don’t copy these or use them as a starting point they should tie to these by color but not the same style. Also, the only requirement of the card is the dimensions. It should be able to fit in the current thank you envelope so the final card size should be 5.5 inches tall and 4 3/16 inches wide. For verbiage this is an invitation for a client appreciation event. Feel free to be creative. (I can always update the verbiage at a later time.) You can use the Miller Nash example to give sample stock to use in the design. The logo is also included as it should be visible on the invitation.
This contest has been pre-paid with 99designs. The winner will be paid directly by 99designs for the full prize amount, excluding any third party transfer fees.
FREE activation, low charges apply, 24 hour turnaround
Charges apply, 3-5 day turnaround
Free, 5-10 day turnaround
Charges apply, 10 day turnaround