Professional brochure or flyer design
Get custom-made brochures or flyers designed in just 7 days, from $219
Host a design contest and our community of talented designers will compete to create a brochure or flyer you love, or your money back!
- You describe your exact requirements
- Dozens of designers submit concepts for you to review
- You only pay for the brochure or flyer you like best!
Example brochure or flyer designs
How brochure or flyer design contests work
What our customers say
“Using 99designs was fast, easy, economical and we got everything that we hoped for. I am completely satisfied with the service that we received!”View contest
“I found the designers polite, prompt and 99designs customer service team second to none. I continue to use and would highly recommend 99designs!”View contest
“The response we received was overwhelming and there was barely a design that didn't meet our expectations.”View contest
Winning brochure or flyer designs
Blue Mound 287 Self Storage
Blue Mound 287 Self Storage required a professional brochure which incorporated the reasons to rent, a map, pricing and contact details. They were completely open to the colors and styles used. Pictures of the facility could also be included, however they were to be given low priority.
- Paid US$468
- Received 115 designs
Brainrack is an online brainstorm platform. Companies post a challenge, offer reward money and receive hundreds of ideas from university students. Brainrack were seeking a clean, simple and professional brochure design which reflected the intelligent and innovative characteristics of their business.
- Paid US$424
- Received 120 designs
brandMD manufactures high-end skin care products, color cosmetics and personal care items to doctors, dermatologists and plastic surgeons in the US. They were seeking a product guide/brochure which was clean, modern, upscale and didn’t include any clip art.
- Paid US$533
- Received 118 designs
Clean Land Green Farms 2010
The Clean Land Green Farms initiative is a collaborative effort between the Federal Government and the National Farmer’s Association to “green” America’s farms and ranches. They required a crisp and modern twin page brochure which promoted the environment. It also needed to appeal to the conservative nature of the target audience.
- Paid US$698
- Received 134 designs
DMC, Inc. provide engineering and software services to a variety of manufacturing, industrial laboratories and product development companies. They required a professional 8 page brochure that compliments the existing DMC website. The design needed to be clean, crisp, modern and reflective of the technology industry.
- Paid US$1,139
- Received 102 designs
Solar Panel Options
Solar Panel Options is a reseller and installer of solar panels in Australian homes. They required an existing brochure to be reworked and expanded into a twin page design. This new brochure needed to be professional, concise and incorporate the existing company logo.
- Paid US$217
- Received 36 designs
Recent brochure or flyer design contests
Popular Contest Entries +17 more entries submitted by 5 designers
We are authorized Major Appliance and TV Dealers selling everything from the most basic to high end products. Our tar...
Popular Contest Entries +56 more entries submitted by 24 designers
Goodlord is a PropTech startup based in London. We help people with one of the most important (and stressful) stages ...
Popular Contest Entries +34 more entries submitted by 16 designers
Peak Performance Organic Coffee is the cleanest, purest, healthiest coffee on the market. Yes it is more expensive th...
Popular Contest Entries +13 more entries submitted by 9 designers
We are a craft brewery located in North Vancouver, Canada. We brew a variety of unique, quality beers which are avail...
Popular Contest Entries +36 more entries submitted by 16 designers
We are A high end Fine jewelry company that sells Diamond jewelry and Watches....
Popular Contest Entries +23 more entries submitted by 13 designers
We are a community focused yoga studio in Berkeley, CA. The studio is stocked with a variety of complimentary props i...
Popular Contest Entries +65 more entries submitted by 6 designers
What is a Zero Energy Home? recreate a minimalistic design for a more dynamic visual showing the benefits of solar power
Energy Efficient Building (-1) + Renewables (+1) = No Energy Bills (0)
Popular Contest Entries +53 more entries submitted by 14 designers
We consult small, middle-sized and international companies in the area of age management.
browse 35 more brochure or flyer design contests »
Still have questions?
- How many designers will be working on my project?
- A typical contest has dozens of designers competing to produce the best design. The more money you offer, the more designers you'll attract.
- What if I don’t like any of the designs that I get?
- We have a 100% money-back guarantee! If you don't like any designs, then simply contact us within 60 days and we'll give you a complete refund.
- How many design entries will I get to choose from?
- On average, we receive 50+ entries per brochure or flyer design contest, from dozens of different designers over a 7 day period.
- How much does it cost to run a brochure or flyer design contest?
- You set the budget! Pricing starts at $219 and in general, the more money you offer, the more brochure or flyer designs you will have to choose from.
- Will the designers tailor their designs to suit my business?
- Our designers create designs according to your requirements, so every entry to your design contest is tailor-made just for you!
- Can I get designers to revise the designs they create for me?
- Absolutely. Designers thrive on guidance, so the more feedback you provide, the better the quality of your finished product.
- 121 designs
- 2,265 open
- 467,066 contests
- $1,053,603 currently
- $3,243,117 designer payouts