Professional brochure or flyer design
Get custom-made brochures or flyers designed in just 7 days, from $199
Host a design contest and our community of talented designers will compete to create a brochure or flyer you love, or your money back!
- You describe your exact requirements
- Dozens of designers submit concepts for you to review
- You only pay for the brochure or flyer you like best!
Example brochure or flyer designs
How brochure or flyer design contests work
1) Compile your design brieftell me more
- Answer some simple questions about your business and the brochure or flyer design you're looking for.
- Decide on the amount you wish to pay.
2) Review & provide feedbacktell me more
- Designers submit concepts based on the brief
- Review and give feedback on designs as they are submitted
3) Pick a winning design!tell me more
- After 7 days, browse entries and pick your favorite brochure or flyer design. We'll take care of paying the winning designer.
- Complete handover - receive final high-quality files and full copyright
What our customers say
“Using 99designs was fast, easy, economical and we got everything that we hoped for. I am completely satisfied with the service that we received!”View contest
“I found the designers polite, prompt and 99designs customer service team second to none. I continue to use and would highly recommend 99designs!”View contest
“The response we received was overwhelming and there was barely a design that didn't meet our expectations.”View contest
Winning brochure or flyer designs
Blue Mound 287 Self Storage
Blue Mound 287 Self Storage required a professional brochure which incorporated the reasons to rent, a map, pricing and contact details. They were completely open to the colors and styles used. Pictures of the facility could also be included, however they were to be given low priority.
- Paid US$468
- Received 115 designs
Brainrack is an online brainstorm platform. Companies post a challenge, offer reward money and receive hundreds of ideas from university students. Brainrack were seeking a clean, simple and professional brochure design which reflected the intelligent and innovative characteristics of their business.
- Paid US$424
- Received 120 designs
brandMD manufactures high-end skin care products, color cosmetics and personal care items to doctors, dermatologists and plastic surgeons in the US. They were seeking a product guide/brochure which was clean, modern, upscale and didn’t include any clip art.
- Paid US$533
- Received 118 designs
Clean Land Green Farms 2010
The Clean Land Green Farms initiative is a collaborative effort between the Federal Government and the National Farmer’s Association to “green” America’s farms and ranches. They required a crisp and modern twin page brochure which promoted the environment. It also needed to appeal to the conservative nature of the target audience.
- Paid US$698
- Received 134 designs
DMC, Inc. provide engineering and software services to a variety of manufacturing, industrial laboratories and product development companies. They required a professional 8 page brochure that compliments the existing DMC website. The design needed to be clean, crisp, modern and reflective of the technology industry.
- Paid US$1,139
- Received 102 designs
Solar Panel Options
Solar Panel Options is a reseller and installer of solar panels in Australian homes. They required an existing brochure to be reworked and expanded into a twin page design. This new brochure needed to be professional, concise and incorporate the existing company logo.
- Paid US$217
- Received 36 designs
Recent brochure or flyer design contests
Popular Contest Entries +45 more entries submitted by 15 designers
Makes nutritional supplements...
Popular Contest Entries +3 more entries submitted by 4 designers
Moving Art, a film studio in LA, seeks designer for Sales and Presentation Collateral
Popular Contest Entries +42 more entries submitted by 14 designers
funky bubble football is the new craze for playing the beautiful game for stag do's, hen do's, parties, or just havin...
Popular Contest Entries +37 more entries submitted by 10 designers
This is for our church youth program called SWITCH. The target market is kids from 7th-12th grade, the athlete, hipst...
Popular Contest Entries +16 more entries submitted by 8 designers
Target is B2B accounts. The product we are promoting on this card is a Hewlett Packard M3035xs Multifunction Print,...
Popular Contest Entries +7 more entries submitted by 5 designers
Clear Comfort delivers patented technology to eliminate or reduce the need for chlorine in pools. The Advanced Oxidat...
Popular Contest Entries +25 more entries submitted by 8 designers
We are a reseller of voice over IP telecommunications products and services. Our target audience is the small to medi...
Popular Contest Entries +57 more entries submitted by 17 designers
We are an educational center located in Phoenix, AZ. We teach people practical tools to help them hone in their intui...
browse 54 more brochure or flyer design contests »
Still have questions?
- How many designers will be working on my project?
- A typical contest has dozens of designers competing to produce the best design. The more money you offer, the more designers you'll attract.
- What if I don’t like any of the designs that I get?
- We have a 100% money-back guarantee! If you don't like any designs, then simply contact us within 60 days and we'll give you a complete refund.
- How many design entries will I get to choose from?
- On average, we receive 50+ entries per brochure or flyer design contest, from dozens of different designers over a 7 day period.
- How much does it cost to run a brochure or flyer design contest?
- You set the budget! Pricing starts at $199 and in general, the more money you offer, the more brochure or flyer designs you will have to choose from.
- Will the designers tailor their designs to suit my business?
- Our designers create designs according to your requirements, so every entry to your design contest is tailor-made just for you!
- Can I get designers to revise the designs they create for me?
- Absolutely. Designers thrive on guidance, so the more feedback you provide, the better the quality of your finished product.
- 143 designs
- 2,384 open
- 345,386 contests
- $926,913 currently
- $2,460,782 designer payouts