Professional brochure or flyer design
Get custom-made brochures or flyers designed in just 7 days, from $199
Host a design contest and our community of talented designers will compete to create a brochure or flyer you love, or your money back!
- You describe your exact requirements
- Dozens of designers submit concepts for you to review
- You only pay for the brochure or flyer you like best!
Example brochure or flyer designs
How brochure or flyer design contests work
1) Compile your design brieftell me more
- Answer some simple questions about your business and the brochure or flyer design you're looking for.
- Decide on the amount you wish to pay.
2) Review & provide feedbacktell me more
- Designers submit concepts based on the brief
- Review and give feedback on designs as they are submitted
3) Pick a winning design!tell me more
- After 7 days, browse entries and pick your favorite brochure or flyer design. We'll take care of paying the winning designer.
- Complete handover - receive final high-quality files and full copyright
What our customers say
“Using 99designs was fast, easy, economical and we got everything that we hoped for. I am completely satisfied with the service that we received!”View contest
“I found the designers polite, prompt and 99designs customer service team second to none. I continue to use and would highly recommend 99designs!”View contest
“The response we received was overwhelming and there was barely a design that didn't meet our expectations.”View contest
Winning brochure or flyer designs
Blue Mound 287 Self Storage
Blue Mound 287 Self Storage required a professional brochure which incorporated the reasons to rent, a map, pricing and contact details. They were completely open to the colors and styles used. Pictures of the facility could also be included, however they were to be given low priority.
- Paid US$468
- Received 115 designs
Brainrack is an online brainstorm platform. Companies post a challenge, offer reward money and receive hundreds of ideas from university students. Brainrack were seeking a clean, simple and professional brochure design which reflected the intelligent and innovative characteristics of their business.
- Paid US$424
- Received 120 designs
brandMD manufactures high-end skin care products, color cosmetics and personal care items to doctors, dermatologists and plastic surgeons in the US. They were seeking a product guide/brochure which was clean, modern, upscale and didn’t include any clip art.
- Paid US$533
- Received 118 designs
Clean Land Green Farms 2010
The Clean Land Green Farms initiative is a collaborative effort between the Federal Government and the National Farmer’s Association to “green” America’s farms and ranches. They required a crisp and modern twin page brochure which promoted the environment. It also needed to appeal to the conservative nature of the target audience.
- Paid US$698
- Received 134 designs
DMC, Inc. provide engineering and software services to a variety of manufacturing, industrial laboratories and product development companies. They required a professional 8 page brochure that compliments the existing DMC website. The design needed to be clean, crisp, modern and reflective of the technology industry.
- Paid US$1,139
- Received 102 designs
Solar Panel Options
Solar Panel Options is a reseller and installer of solar panels in Australian homes. They required an existing brochure to be reworked and expanded into a twin page design. This new brochure needed to be professional, concise and incorporate the existing company logo.
- Paid US$217
- Received 36 designs
Recent brochure or flyer design contests
Popular Contest Entries +14 more entries submitted by 6 designers
Nos dedicamos al diseño, fabricación y comercialización de soluciones con tecnología GPS para la administración ...
Popular Contest Entries +15 more entries submitted by 7 designers
We are an IT services company. We cater to small to medium sized businesses. Our company provides complete IT service...
Popular Contest Entries +52 more entries submitted by 8 designers
Scenic air experience flights in a motor glider from Redcliffe Airfield over picturesque Redcliffe, Moreton Bay and t...
Popular Contest Entries +32 more entries submitted by 13 designers
I am a photographer and specialize on maternity, newborn, Family and child portraiture...
Popular Contest Entries +18 more entries submitted by 5 designers
Our Q-ZAR arena is about 4000 square feet with blacklights, high energy music and low lying fog. There are also pulsa...
Popular Contest Entries +16 more entries submitted by 12 designers
Bookmakers Ad for newspaper
Popular Contest Entries +160 more entries submitted by 34 designers
We are doing an open house flyer for a very nice and modern home in california. We have an existing design but we ...
browse 57 more brochure or flyer design contests »
Still have questions?
- How many designers will be working on my project?
- A typical contest has dozens of designers competing to produce the best design. The more money you offer, the more designers you'll attract.
- What if I don’t like any of the designs that I get?
- We have a 100% money-back guarantee! If you don't like any designs, then simply contact us within 60 days and we'll give you a complete refund.
- How many design entries will I get to choose from?
- On average, we receive 50+ entries per brochure or flyer design contest, from dozens of different designers over a 7 day period.
- How much does it cost to run a brochure or flyer design contest?
- You set the budget! Pricing starts at $199 and in general, the more money you offer, the more brochure or flyer designs you will have to choose from.
- Will the designers tailor their designs to suit my business?
- Our designers create designs according to your requirements, so every entry to your design contest is tailor-made just for you!
- Can I get designers to revise the designs they create for me?
- Absolutely. Designers thrive on guidance, so the more feedback you provide, the better the quality of your finished product.
- 141 designs
- 2,278 open
- 284,885 contests
- $831,101 currently
- $2,248,420 designer payouts