Wordpress Design for Unconventional Engineering Firm
- Last feedback - Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:34:11 +0000
- Feedback 99%
- Refunds - 2
- The contest was open to all designers
- Selected a winner
- The contest holder awarded a winner
Congratulations to the winner, thecenx!
- Brief Overview
- Who we are: We're a small group of engineering professionals in Houston that specialize in technology oil and gas. We started our own company so that we could work on projects that excite us as well as enjoy a level of independence not possible working for big employers. What we do: Electronics, Software, and Automation. Electronics - We design embedded (custom) electronics for speciality oil and gas applications. Software - We create software for embedded devices and desktop applications. Automation - We use National Instruments products to automate drilling rigs. We're a member of the National Instruments Alliance Partner program.
- Brand Name
- Target Audience
- We're targeting Oil and Gas business in the Houston area. We enjoy working face to face with our clients and Houston's Oil&G industry is massive. We've primarily worked with small businesses (1-20Million/year). Our primary target is business to business sales. We're targeting companies that deploy or are looking to deploy electronics/software based products that do not have strong in-house engineering teams.
- We're looking for a word-press theme that captures who we are; that we're passionate about what we do; and that we do it well. Ideally we'd like to have a template that can handle the home page, a list page (for clients and videos) and an article page for case histories and articles. We'd like the home page to be simple, but give an accurate picture of what we do. (We like the homepage of: http://www.airbnb.com/) We don't want a blog-based theme. Site Content (that we're going to add): - Case Studies - Descriptions of the projects we worked on and how we achieved clients goals. - General Information - Location, contact, capabilities. - Tutorials/Screencasts - We're going to do a series of tutorials on how to build custom electronics and software going over the basics of getting started. - Client List - At this point we're not going to be using blogging/twitter. Our current website: http://www.erdosmiller.com/ I've uploaded our logo files, business cards and some stock images we have the rights to.
- The winning design will be coded by a 99designs coding partner.
This contest has been pre-paid with 99designs. The winner will be paid directly by 99designs for the full prize amount, excluding any third party transfer fees.
FREE activation, low charges apply, 24 hour turnaround
Charges apply, 3-5 day turnaround
Free, 5-10 day turnaround
Charges apply, 10 day turnaround