Affordable, custom-made banner ad designs
Get a unique banner ad design in under a week, from just $199
Host your very own design contest where thousands of talented designers compete to create a banner ad design you love, or your money back!
- Describe your requirements
- Dozens of designers submit banner ad concepts for review
- You only pay for the banner ad you want to keep!
Example banner ad designs
How banner ad design contests work
1) Compile your design brieftell me more
- Answer some simple questions about your business and the banner ad design you're looking for.
- Decide on the amount you wish to pay.
2) Review & provide feedbacktell me more
- Designers submit concepts based on the brief
- Review and give feedback on designs as they are submitted
3) Pick a winning design!tell me more
- After 7 days, browse entries and pick your favorite banner ad design. We'll take care of paying the winning designer.
- Complete handover - receive final high-quality files and full copyright
Winning banner ad designs
OpenX is the world’s largest open source ad serving company, with 200,000 publishers serving 300 billion ads per month. They were seeking 3 new banner ads to coincide with the release of a hosted ad server. These ads should promote the service, include the benefits of using a hosted system, mention the tagline and a most importantly, highlight a clear call to action.
- Paid US$289
- Received 79 designs
RumorCop was started by professional celebrity reporters who publish news on what’s true and untrue in the world of Hollywood gossip. They required a 2-inch banner ad which will appear across the top of the RumorCop website. The banner itself should incorporate the RumorCop tagline and use colors which appeal to the target audience (people in their mid 20s).
- Paid US$269
- Received 118 designs
Auto-price-finder.com is an auto lead generating company who are looking to drive traffic to their site with these banner ads. They are running a ‘Year End Clearance on all 2010 Makes & Models’ so the ads will need to clearly promote this. A ‘Get Prices!’ call to action should be included in the ad and given high prominence.
- Paid US$299
- Received 43 designs
Apperang.com helps its users earn money by installing Apple iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad applications. They were seeking two banner ad concepts, based off an existing landing page design. The ads should be simple and easy to read. Bright, eye-catching colors should be used to attract attention. Ad copy guidelines and button styles were provided.
- Paid US$339
- Received 199 designs
Bridesmaids.com is a wedding and bridesmaid dress website that caters to a worldwide audience. They were seeking a set of fun, catchy, intriguing and exciting banner ads to use as part of an online campaign.
- Paid US$384
- Received 242 designs
TiVo, a pioneer in home entertainment, created a brand-new product and service category with the development of the world's first digital video recorder (DVR). They were seeking a set of new style, eye-catching banner ads which focus on generating high click-through rates. The imagery being used needed to be dramatic, crisp and have real “stopping power”.
- Paid US$1,139
- Received 662 designs
Recent banner ad design contests
Popular Contest Entries +151 more entries submitted by 41 designers
Design banner ads for the icon conversion software iConvert Icons
Popular Contest Entries +62 more entries submitted by 13 designers
Founded in 2004, Lima Consulting Group helps companies develop, deploy and measure their business and online…
Popular Contest Entries +78 more entries submitted by 19 designers
The Code is a non-profit organisation with the mission to provide awareness, tools and support to the tourism…
Popular Contest Entries +28 more entries submitted by 10 designers
Fast and Focused Job Skills Training for Digital Marketing and IT careers
Popular Contest Entries +70 more entries submitted by 27 designers
Europees platform / community voor marketers in de automotive wereld. We cover new innovations, new technologies,…
Popular Contest Entries +150 more entries submitted by 42 designers
Review the leading home security system companies for consumers. We help consumers choose the a security system…
Popular Contest Entries +48 more entries submitted by 14 designers
ONLINE LUXURY JEWLERY COMMERCE
Popular Contest Entries +23 more entries submitted by 14 designers
We deliver "Real IP Based Solutions" to HealthCare, Education, Mining, Hospitality and Manufacturing. This involves…
browse 19 more banner ad design contests »
Still have questions?
- How many designers will be working on my project?
- A typical contest has dozens of designers competing to produce the best design. The more money you offer, the more designers you'll attract.
- What if I don’t like any of the designs that I get?
- We have a 100% money-back guarantee! If you don't like any designs, then simply contact us within 60 days and we'll give you a complete refund.
- How many design entries will I get to choose from?
- On average, we receive 40+ entries per banner ad design contest, from dozens of different designers over a 7 day period.
- How much does it cost to run a banner ad design contest?
- You set the budget! Pricing starts at $199 and in general, the more money you offer, the more banner ad designs you will have to choose from.
- Will the designers tailor their designs to suit my business?
- Our designers create designs according to your requirements, so every entry to your design contest is tailor-made just for you!
- Can I get designers to revise the designs they create for me?
- Absolutely. Designers thrive on guidance, so the more feedback you provide, the better the quality of your finished product.
- 126 designs
- 1,932 open
- 215,402 contests
- $618,494 currently
- $1,747,751 designer payouts